Dynamic Tape Beige Biomechanical, 3 inches by 16.4 feet, Therapeutic, Sports, Clinician Designed for Performance Fitness Athletes, Protect & Assist Motion, Injury Recovery, Hypoallergenic & Latex Free
Dynamic Tape Beige Biomechanical, 3 inches by 16.4 feet, Therapeutic, Sports, Clinician Designed for Performance Fitness Athletes, Protect & Assist Motion, Injury Recovery, Hypoallergenic & Latex Free by Dynamic Tape at American Pain Institute. MPN: DT75PL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DYNAMIC TAPE is available in three strengths recognisable by their colours: beige with BEIGE TATTOO and beige with BLACK TATTOO and ECO, Black with GRAY TATTOO. Common to all of these tapes is high stretch, good resistance and strong recoil. It stretches much further and does not have a rigid end point like kinesiology tapes. This design and the unique, visco-elastic properties allow it to work like a bungee cord by acting on the levers of the body aiming to provide a deceleration force,
Product Description & Reviews
DYNAMIC TAPE is available in three strengths recognisable by their colours: beige with BEIGE TATTOO and beige with BLACK TATTOO and ECO, Black with GRAY TATTOO. Common to all of these tapes is high stretch, good resistance and strong recoil. It stretches much further and does not have a rigid end point like kinesiology tapes. This design and the unique, visco-elastic properties allow it to work like a bungee cord by acting on the levers of the body aiming to provide a deceleration force, absorb load and reduce the work on injured, overloaded or fatigued tissues. It is particularly well suited to applications targeting the musculotendinous unit, functional assistance where weakness or nerve injury is present or for long multi-joint applications. The BLACK TATTOO offers a slightly higher resistance and recoil to the BEIGE TATTOO and is the more commonly used product. The BEIGE TATTOO may be preferable on more sensitive skin due to the slightly lower forces or where a more discreet taping application is required. The extra strength Dynamic Tape ECO is another world first and is made from recycled plastic bottles using patent pending technology to provide much more resistance much sooner in range (higher elastic modulus) but with slightly less recoil than BLACK OR BEIGE TATTOO. This is ideal for applications where there is minimal movement but firm resistance is required. Dynamic Tape ECO may therefore be more suited to applications for ligaments (e.g. fingers, thumbs, ankles, syndesmosis) and joint glides where the added benefit of elastic compression and resistance is desirable to augment force closure and stability but when full range is still required (to allow load dissipation, maintenance of balance strategies and normal function).
Features & Highlights
- ✅ The Dynamic Tape range consists of three varying elastic resistance and recoil grades: BEIGE TATTOO- Strong, BLACK TATTOO- Very Strong, and ECO GREY TATTOO- Extra Strong. Dynamic Tape is the "Original" Biomechanical Tape , an entirely new category of sports and therapeutic taping. These innovative, 4-way stretching tapes, absorb and inject force to reduce the workload on the body. Our taping methodology aims to directly manage load, modify movement patterns and assist function.
- ✅ Dynamic Tape is not a kinesiology or athletic tape, and is made from different materials. It stretches much further and doesn't have a solid endpoint in the same way as athletic or kinesiology tapes do. This allows Dynamic Tape to be applied in the shortened position to maximise the 'bungee' effect and still permit full movement in the neck, shoulder, back, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle, foot and muscle.
- ✅ Designed to work mechanically, alter movement patterns while absorbing load and re-injecting that energy back into movement, all without limiting range of motion. Comparatively, Kinesiology tapes are designed to work neurophysiologically, attempting to alter pain perception, muscle activity or circulation via contact with and lifting of the skin. See Dynamic Tape web and YouTube channel for best instructions on correctly applying and removing tape.
- 👨⚕️ Originally designed by Clinicians for Clinicians, now used and trusted by professional athletes, celebrities, major sporting clubs and associations around the world and used by Tim Cahill, Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters, Nick Kyrgios, Sergio Ramos-Real Madrid, Boa Vista FC in Portugal, Socceroos, Melbourne City FC, Newcastle Jets, Boston Red Sox, LA Dodgers, New England Patriots, Stanford, Griffith & Australian Catholic Universities.
- 🏆 Has been thoroughly tested and recommended by The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS). The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS) is comprised of national chiropractic sports councils worldwide and individual members, and has affiliations with international organizations within the chiropractic profession and the world of sports. The vision of FICS is: Empowering Athletes to Maximal Performance...NATURALLY
Posture Pals Pty Ltd
Athletic Tapes & Wraps
Posture Pals Pty Ltd
Health and Beauty
2.76 x 3.15 x 2.76 inches
2.83 x 2.76 x 3.15 inches
Have questions about this item (DT75PL), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dynamic Tape, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RT-TPE0-PS00, ean: 0636757830685,
This mechanical lifting effect is best observed when kinesiology tape is used over swollen and bruised areas. Time after time we have seen dramatic changes in inflammation and bruising when kinesiology tape is fanned over the affected area. Often in ...
mpn: PT730000, ean: 0744288133905,
Metalux tape contains both phi ten's aqua-titanium and aqua-palladium technology. It can be kept on for two to three days due to its water repellent material making it versatile and strong against perspiration and water. The oval design makes it easy...
Mueller¨ MTape provides firm support and compression, ideal for most taping applications. The tape is easy to tear and unwinds to the core for easy use and great support. This box includes a total of 12 rolls, with each roll measuring 1.5 inches X 1...
FlexU Kinesiology tape is most popular among therapists, athletes & sport active people. Can alleviate muscle & joint pain and provide support for muscles & joints. FlexU Kinesiology Tape will generate fascia & lymphatic fluids diversion, guiding int...