Aspen Quikdraw PRO Back Brace, Back Braces for Lower Back Pain Women & Men fits Belly (NOT Waist) Size 46''-57'', Lumbar Back Brace, Back Support Belt for Men, Lumbar Support Belt (Black, XX-Large)
Save 1% on the Aspen Quikdraw PRO Back Brace, Back Braces for Lower Back Pain Women & Men fits Belly (NOT Waist) Size 46''-57'', Lumbar Back Brace, Back Support Belt for Men, Lumbar Support Belt (Black, XX-Large) by Aspen Medical Products at American Pain Institute. MPN: 993091. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Aspen QuikDrawPRO lower back brace features an innovative design to provide the best lower back support. Aspen's back brace for men and women is the only back support brace that utilizes their patented tightening system. The tightening mechanism features dual pull tabs allows all users to easily control upper and lower tightening. This allows you to apply localized therapy right where you want it. The 4 to 1 mechanical advantage allows everyone, even those with limited hand strength, to achi
Product Description & Reviews
The Aspen QuikDrawPRO lower back brace features an innovative design to provide the best lower back support. Aspen's back brace for men and women is the only back support brace that utilizes their patented tightening system. The tightening mechanism features dual pull tabs allows all users to easily control upper and lower tightening. This allows you to apply localized therapy right where you want it. The 4 to 1 mechanical advantage allows everyone, even those with limited hand strength, to achieve an effective level of compression. Aspen's inelastic braces have been shown to be significantly more effective at improving trunk stability than elastic braces, which is a key factor in relieving pain. Aspen's products are low profile and made of durable, yet light weight fabrics so they can be worn comfortably every day, even against the skin and can be easily concealed under your clothes. Backed by 25 years of clinical research and a reputation for extensive testing and rigorous development requirements, Aspen's products set the industry standard in spinal bracing in trauma centers, pain management and rehab facilities across North America.
Features & Highlights
- BEFORE PURCHASING PLEASE VIEW OUR SIZE CHART (LOCATED IN THE IMAGE SECTION) TO ENSURE CORRECT FIT AND SIZING. Do not use your pant or belt size. If your mid-section is larger than your hips, measure your mid-section to get the right size. The brace is designed to overlap, so if there is any doubt, choose the larger size so there is enough overlap to ensure a secure closure.
- Want to target compression exactly where on your low back that you want it? Aspen's lumbar back braces, designed to relieve lower back pain, use patented technology that enables both men and women to easily control the tightening of the upper and lower portions of the brace, allowing for localized therapy, right where you need it.
- Tired of cheap, low quality neoprene lumbar supports that don't provide real support and become uncomfortable after a short period of time? Aspen's premium medical grade inelastic back brace is made of durable, yet light weight, breathable fabrics, so they can be worn comfortably all day, even against the skin. Dual PullTabs make it easy to get effective compression, even for those with limited hand strength. Ergonomic design permits full range of motion so you can stay active to recover quickly
- Suffering from lower back pain? Searching for an effective drug-free back pain relief? Aspen's inelastic back braces have been shown to be significantly more effective at improving trunk stability, a key factor in relieving back pain, than elastic back braces. Aspen braces are designed to provide superior compression and stabilization for your L1 - L5 vertebrae, and can help in the treatment of spinal osteoarthritis, spondylitis, spondylolisthesis, bulged or herniated disc, sprain, strain or SI.
- Looking for a high-quality back support that's been proven to work? Aspen's back braces for women and back support belts for men are backed by 25 years of clinical research, are the industry leaders and set the standard of care in trauma centers, pain management, and rehab facilities across North America. When your back hurts, don't settle for less than the best. Trust Aspen.
Aspen Medical Products
Aspen Medical Products
Back, Neck & Shoulder Supports
XX-Large (Belly Size 46"-57")
Aspen Medical Products
Health and Beauty
8 x 1.6 x 8.5 inches
7.6 x 4 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item (993091), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aspen Medical Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: LSO03750, ean: 0720260151419,
VertebrAlign LS003750 Universal sizing system that fits nearly all patients in just 2 sizes; dramatically reducing the hassle of sized braces. Our easy-to-use pulley system and pull tabs make it easy to achieve optimal compression for effective pain ...
mpn: 78867, ean: 0885914054925,
For over 40 years, Rolyan has been the therapist’s choice and most trusted brand when it comes to orthopedic supports and hand therapy tools. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand Therapist in mind, and occupational Therapists, phy...
mpn: BJSTZ001, ean: 0841059106608,
The SitzRight Seat Cushion relieves pressure on your sitz bones and tailbone by distributing your weight more evenly. Made of soft, supportive EVA material, it was designed to help you sit with better posture, alleviating fatigue and discomfort. Me...
STARTING TODAY: Feel Confident About Your Healthy Posture & Enjoy A Pain- Free Daily Life With The Blue Zone Body Posture Corrector! How many times have you caught yourself slouching over your desk, your book or your computer? Did you know that, acco...