On Sale Now! Save 5% on the DMI Wooden Slide Transfer Board, 440 lb Capacity Heavy Duty Slide Boards for Transfers of Seniors and Handicap, 30 x 8 x 1 - (2) Cut Out Handles by MABIS DMI Healthcare at American Pain Institute. MPN: 518-1756-0400. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DMI Deluxe Wood Transfer Board This sturdy wood transfer board will help you as you transfer people from wheel chair to bed, chair, car or commode. The sealed and coated board allows easier transfers as you help a loved one slide across the glossy surface. The board is also valuable as a mobility aid for those who are living independently and need some assistance transferring from place to place. Protect Your Back as You Move People You may have seen transfer boards like this used in some hospit
Product Description & Reviews
DMI Deluxe Wood Transfer Board This sturdy wood transfer board will help you as you transfer people from wheel chair to bed, chair, car or commode. The sealed and coated board allows easier transfers as you help a loved one slide across the glossy surface. The board is also valuable as a mobility aid for those who are living independently and need some assistance transferring from place to place. Protect Your Back as You Move People You may have seen transfer boards like this used in some hospitals as they transfer patients from place to place. Now you can have one in your home as well to aid you in transferring yourself or your loved ones. It takes pressure off your back as you help a person slide from one sitting position to the next without strenuous or dangerous lifting. This durable wood board is strong enough to handle up to 440 pounds so you know you have a stable surface to rely on. How to Use a Transfer Board Position one end of the board on the starting point and the other end on the destination to which you want to transfer such as the bed, chair, car or wheel chair. The tapered ends should be facing up to help the person slide onto the board. Try to keep the board as level as possible and be sure to lock any wheel chairs in place first. Help the person to get onto the board then assist them as they slide across it in short movements. We highly recommend using the DMI Gait Belt in conjunction with this board to help assist moving the person. Be sure the person is dry to avoid any friction while transferring. Always consult a trained professional if you have any questions about using a transfer board. Only attempt using if you have been properly trained. Features Sealed and coated board allows easier transfers to/from bed, wheel chair, chair, car or commode A valuable mobility aid for independent or assisted living. Two cutout handles allow for better leverage while tranfering. Strong enough to support up to 440 pounds Constructed of smooth, durable 3/4 inch plywood Board size: 8 x 30 inches
Features & Highlights
- SIMPLE DESIGN, BIG IMPACT. Transferring patients or loved ones can be very difficult and dangerous if not done so properly. This is why the DMI Transfer Board is an essential tool for any caregiver or handicapped individual; making tranfers significantly easier and safer. FSA Eligible
- EASY, SAFE AND SECURE TRANSFERS make this tranfer board a first choice among caregivers and users alike. This board is used to help a person easily and safely transfer from a wheelchair, bed, chair, sofa, commode or other sitting position while minimizing user and caregiver strain or injury
- INTEGRATED DUAL CUTOUT HANDLES offer extra leverage with a safe and secure grip for individuals as they move across the board. Our handle cutouts are large enough to accommodate even extra large hands, while maintaining the structural integrity to hold up to 440 pounds Each handle has been rounded, sanded and sealed for comfort
- THICK, SANDED AND SEALED WOOD ensures easy friction free transfers. Each durable board has been designed with tapered ends to help aid in patient tranfers. These strong wooden boards are evenly sanded and sealed with a smooth surface coating to help prevent cracks, chips or snagged clothing
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 8 inches W x 30 inches L x 0.75 inches H. Wood Type: 3/4 inches thick maple plywood. Weight Capacity: 440 pounds
MABIS DMI Healthcare
MABIS DMI Healthcare
Bedroom Aids & Accessories
MABIS DMI Healthcare
Health and Beauty
8.3 x 1.6 x 30.3 inches
8 x 1 x 30 inches
Have questions about this item (518-1756-0400), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MABIS DMI Healthcare, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RHB1011N, ean: 0818323020021,
Transfer Belt by ViveThe transfer Belt allows you to easily ambulate patients. The quick release latch makes it easy to put on and remove the belt. The tough metal locking teeth keep the belt securely in place to create a strong hold for added safety...
mpn: 8541802335, ean: 0796856326264,
EBUNG BED WEDGE PILLOW Tired of tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep due to your aching back and plagued by clogged sinuses? Worry no more! EBUNG wedge pillow is specially designed to provide you with a comforting support, so that you can slee...
Afford Yourself The Good Night' Sleep You Deserve - Starting Today!Is your nightly rest ruined by back, shoulder and neck pains - the telltale signs of a bad sleeping posture? Aren't you sick and tired of the burning sensation and pain of acid reflux...
mpn: SYNCHKG102309, ean: 0861391000303,
DOCTOR RECOMMENDED DESIGN - Our Cervical Support pillow design (Patent Pending) is recommended by both chiropractic and orthopedic doctors. It includes a ‘built-in’ neck roll cushion that provides optimal cervical support while sleeping on your b...