Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the Safe n' Simple Right Unisex Ostomy Hernia Support Belt with Adjustable Hole, 6'', Beige, XX-Large by Safe n' Simple at American Pain Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hernia Ostomy Support Belt: The Safe n Simple Security Support Belt has many features to provide the all-important balance between comfort and support: Easy to put on, worn without restriction, simple to adjust, easy access, with a minimum of fuss. Modern developments in 2-way square stretch fabric technology allows the Security Support Belt to fulfill these requirements. Available both with an adjustable pouch opening to accommodate those with an Ostomy or without an opening for Hernia protecti
Product Description & Reviews
Hernia Ostomy Support Belt: The Safe n Simple Security Support Belt has many features to provide the all-important balance between comfort and support: Easy to put on, worn without restriction, simple to adjust, easy access, with a minimum of fuss. Modern developments in 2-way square stretch fabric technology allows the Security Support Belt to fulfill these requirements. Available both with an adjustable pouch opening to accommodate those with an Ostomy or without an opening for Hernia protection. Ostomy pouch wearers can also wear the Hernia belt option without impeding their stoma function. TIPS FOR MEASURING: 1. Measure abdominal girth at the center point of the hernia or stoma. Measure both lying flat and standing to get the range of girth size to determine size of belt needed. 2. Measure depth of your torso to determine if the 6”-16cm, 8”-20cm or 10-1/4”-26cm size will be the right fit for you. (Keep in mind that the hernia should be covered at least 75% by the belt.) The opening is positioned at the bottom portion of the belt and the stoma will be positioned approximately 3.5” from the bottom base of the belt and above the two velcro closures. 3. Determine if you need a right, left or both sides* belt. (*double stoma-special order only) 4. Determine the size, color and style you need from the charts - right and above (Sizing tip: If you measure within an inch to the largest measurement of each size then move up to the next size belt.)
Features & Highlights
- Revolutionary 2-way stretch fabric is supportive yet comfortable
- The fabric conforms to fit an individual's shape during daily activity - A unique glove design allows easy adjustment of the belt for those
with limited dexterity
- Internal anti-slip pad secures the area around the pouch
- Available without a pouch opening for hernia protection - Left or right sided belts available with a pouch opening
- Provides the vital support when it is required or for long periods of time with ultimate comfort
- Specially developed to allow the stoma pouch to function without the fear of pancaking and leaking
- Made of polyester and elastine which creates the 2-way stretch fabric and makes it breathable
- Provides ultimate comfort for the wearer and no 'digging in'
- Comes in Beige or Black with many sizes for an adjustable hole, or without; 6", 8" and 10.25" depths with sizes from X-Small to XXL
Safe n' Simple
Hip & Waist Supports
Item Part Number:
Health and Beauty
8 x 2 x 9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Safe n' Simple, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: V2MW410, ean: 0737278070410,
The V2 supporter tm offers clinically proven compression therapy for vulvar varicosities. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and can interfere with the flow of blood returning from the legs....
The luxurious, post-birth maternity wrap by Unina offers a stylish and effective way to recover after child-bearing. Comprised of ultra-soft premium cotton, our belly wraps are much more comfortable than our competitors, particularly around c-section...