StrictlyStability Single Strap Night Sock for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis (Regular)
StrictlyStability Single Strap Night Sock for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis (Regular) by StrictlyStability at American Pain Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Do you spend too much time on your feet or have an overuse injury with your feet? Our Night Sock is designed specifically for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, but also can be worn for tight calves and heel spurs. Wear our sock at night as it can be worn for several hours at a time. Product comes with one sock, not a pair. Choose your size by measuring around your calf at the widest point. Available in two sizes: up to 16 inches (Regular) and 17-21 inches (Large) for both men and women.
Product Description & Reviews
Do you spend too much time on your feet or have an overuse injury with your feet? Our Night Sock is designed specifically for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, but also can be worn for tight calves and heel spurs. Wear our sock at night as it can be worn for several hours at a time. Product comes with one sock, not a pair. Choose your size by measuring around your calf at the widest point. Available in two sizes: up to 16 inches (Regular) and 17-21 inches (Large) for both men and women. The stretch originates from the front of the foot and provides an effective stretch. Our sock fits over the calf with a dorsiflexion strap that maintains the foot in a slightly stretched position and includes one strap to hold the sock high. The strap is easy to use and is designed to keep the foot in a neutral to slightly stretched position, so it heals in a stretched position and prevents plantar flexion which means the plantar flexia isn't able to contract. It may feel uncomfortable at first if you've never worn one, but that is to be expected as it's keeping the controlled stretch. Take your time and get use to it. Starting in a more neutral position at first is recommended in these cases. When applying, adjust the strap at the top of sock first. Then secure the dorsiflexion strap to desired stretch and relax and allow your foot to flex naturally! If you feel discomfort, wear a second sock underneath. LOOSEN SIDE STRAPS IF THERE'S TOO MUCH TENSION IN BACK OF CALF. Read all our reviews now to find out why the Night Sock from StrictlyStability is effective for Plantar Fasciitis relief. This product is not recommended for people below 5'4" tall. Click Add To Cart NOW to wake up in the morning and NOT have to take those painful first steps!
Features & Highlights
- Two Sizes Available. Measure around the calf at widest point. Regular Size Fits calf up to 16" and comes with one sock. Large Size Fits Calf 17"-21". Please Note: Both sizes measure approximately 18 inches from floor to just below knee AND Both sizes Not Recommended for people below 5' 4" tall. Height of Sock Works best if between 5'7" and 6'1". Top strap must rest between knee and top of calf. Thus, ensure you measure between 16"-20" from floor to area between knee and top of calf.
- Simply wear to bed for relief of plantar fasciitis, tight calves and Achilles tendinitis. It can help reduce or eliminate the first few painful steps in the morning.
- Pull adjustable dorsiflexion strap to desired position for slight, gentle, effective stretch of plantar fascia. Shipped from U.S.A. with one sock per package.
- This medically proven low-cost relief with lightweight breathable material can be worn for hours as a supplement to traditional treatments. It might feel uncomfortable at first, that's to be expected as it's keeping a controlled stretch.
- Ease pain with an EFFECTIVE STRETCH of calf muscle and soft tissues of foot and ankle. Add to Cart and get results!
Leg & Foot Supports
Health and Beauty
5 x 1 x 8 inches
5 x 1.2 x 7.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by StrictlyStability, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FBA708 CAT, ean: 0811100014565,
(Size: Small/Medium fits Women's sizes 7 to 10.5 & Men's sizes 5-9.) Doctor recommended, full-sized gel packs offer relief for heel pain, plantar fasciitis, forefoot and toe discomfort. Either heat the full-foot-length gel packs in the microwave or c...
mpn: 4347504053, ean: 0784321278859,
The Knee Brace patella stabilizer can reduce pain, enabling you to master day to day life with ease. Either you have arthritis, patellar tendinopathy, sprain, ACL injury or you wish to prevent the patella injury, you can use our knee brace support op...
mpn: Besiva, ean: 0738678872444,
How can FEETSEASE Night Splint helps your plantar fasciitis? Our night splint maintains your foot at a neutral 90° and provides constant passive stretching of the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia. The biggest advantage of this remedy is that it is...
mpn: 6446R-BK-M, ean: 0029369090699,
McDavid Inc. designs and markets sports medicine, sports protection, and performance apparel for active people and athletes. We are relentless in our pursuit of preventing injuries and enhancing performance. McDavid is about highly intelligent gear t...