The Life Crutch - 1 Pair of Universal Size Crutches 4'6'' - 6'7'' with Adjustable Ergonomic Handles for Adults and Children
Free Shipping Included! The Life Crutch - 1 Pair of Universal Size Crutches 4'6'' - 6'7'' with Adjustable Ergonomic Handles for Adults and Children by Millennial Medical at American Pain Institute. MPN: MWD8500S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Life Crutch is the best decision for short-term mobility needs because it exceeds traditional walking crutches or a pair of hospital crutches in terms of comfort, safety, and durability. Designed to improve comfort on the wrist and underarm, this crutch is the future of fashion meeting function. The unique shape helps encourage proper posture as you stay active in your recovery. Our one-of-a-kind ergonomic design keeps wrists in their natural position and helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome
Product Description & Reviews
The Life Crutch is the best decision for short-term mobility needs because it exceeds traditional walking crutches or a pair of hospital crutches in terms of comfort, safety, and durability. Designed to improve comfort on the wrist and underarm, this crutch is the future of fashion meeting function. The unique shape helps encourage proper posture as you stay active in your recovery. Our one-of-a-kind ergonomic design keeps wrists in their natural position and helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and sore wrists caused by traditional crutches. The Life Crutch is used professionally by the NCAA and is a universal answer for all sizes, tall or short (4'6" - 6'7"), making it suitable for any adult or child. The aluminum frame with its heavy-duty construction ensures the product's strength and durability throughout the handle portion of the crutch and can support users up to 300 lbs. Equipped with an articulating tip which provides 75 to 100 percent surface coverage at all times, users are able to gain better footing across most surfaces. Our Life Crutch works well both indoors and outdoors, on surfaces from hardwood flooring and carpet, to grass, gravel, and dirt. It provides stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. It is intended for Short-Term use of 4 weeks or less. If you are a long-term daily user we would recommend the In-Motion Pro Crutch. The Life Crutch comes in silver. Ask your doctor, therapist, or casting professional to fit your crutches and provide you with one-on-one instruction.
Features & Highlights
- ADJUSTABLE, ERGONOMIC HANDLES: The unique ergonomic design of our handles keeps hands and wrists in their natural position, allowing for a comfortable grip while eliminating wrist pain and offering nerve damage relief. Each wrist-support handle fits snugly around the hand and features padding that is designed to reduce the impact on the wrist, lowering the chance of contracting carpal tunnel syndrome.
- ARTICULATING CRUTCH TIPS: Our Articulating Crutch Tips assist in secure footing, providing stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. They are excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and great on outdoor surfaces with grass, gravel, and dirt, giving the user extra maneuverability.
- A MOBILE & DURABLE CRUTCH: Lightweight and durable, our Life Crutch is professionally used by the NCAA and can support users up to 300 lbs. We take pride in the design of our light aluminum frame and its heavy-duty construction, which ensures our product's strength and durability, especially throughout the handle portion of the crutch.
- GREAT FOR POSTURE: In addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery. They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy.
- ONE SIZE FOR ADULTS & KIDS: With 19 height adjustments for the handle, our Life Crutch fits users with heights varying from 4'6" to 6'7'' (54" - 79"), making it suitable for men, women, and youth, tall or short. The Life Crutch is intended for SHORT TERM use of 4 weeks or less. If you are a long-term daily user, we would recommend our In-Motion Pro Crutch.
Canes, Crutches & Accessories
Health and Beauty
12 x 3 x 43 inches
11.6 x 2.9 x 40 inches
Have questions about this item (MWD8500S), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Millennial Medical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HDG200700x2, ean: 0729798454092,
ORTONYX Progress I crutch for tall and heavy-weight adults, the handle adjusts from 8.5'' to 11.5''. This crutch is suitable to adults whose size is comprised between 5.2'' and 7''. All our crutches are made of a sturdy aluminium pipe of high quality...
mpn: TOP- 0590H, ean: 0852123006809,
Ergobaum- ''The King's Crutch'' Finally, a comfortable, fully adjustable non-rigid crutch designed to make people's lives easier during recovery, while reducing any secondary injury commonly caused by conventional crutches. If you have suffered a rec...
mpn: 731-859, ean: 0885178479809,
QuadPod Canes by Hugo are everything you want in a cane and much more. These height adjustable, aquamarine QuadPod Canes can accommodate most people between 5' - 6'.5'' and are durable, versatile and stylish. The Hugo QuadPod Cane features an Ultra S...
mpn: HS-504GR, ean: 0811188022315,
RMS Natural Wood Walking and Hiking Stick is carefully hand picked and handcrafted to bring out its natural beauty and rustic look and feel. The trekking pole is measured 55'' tall, 2'' in diameter and weights only 1.8 lbs, ideal for men & women betw...