Free Shipping Included! Dysphagia Cup with Sipper - Green by RoseCup at American Pain Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Medical Doctor Gawie and his wife (Registered Nurse) Hannelie Roux dedicated their lives to help others and to enhance the lives of those living with a disability or ailment. It was this passion and the desire to find solutions for people with nutrition and swallowing difficulties that lead to the development of the RoseCup. A Therapeutic Goods Administration Class One Medical Device. Accommodates all 3 levels of thickened fluids. The sipper attachment - designed for people who have difficultie
Product Description & Reviews
Medical Doctor Gawie and his wife (Registered Nurse) Hannelie Roux dedicated their lives to help others and to enhance the lives of those living with a disability or ailment. It was this passion and the desire to find solutions for people with nutrition and swallowing difficulties that lead to the development of the RoseCup. A Therapeutic Goods Administration Class One Medical Device. Accommodates all 3 levels of thickened fluids. The sipper attachment - designed for people who have difficulties using standard drinking cups. It provides extra flow control and makes it easier to sip and swallow. Can be used sitting up at the table or lying in a reclined position. Ideal for all levels of thickened fluids, yoghurt, custard, liquidised meals including soups or any thickened liquids of your choice. Three robust, easy-to-grip handles, allow the cup to be used with left hand, right hand or with assistance of a caregiver. Specially designed for those with a weaker grip, tremors or difficulties when holding normal cups. Enhances the versatility of the mug and give dignity, confidence and control back. Liquid tight, easy screw on/off lid enhances functionality. A breathing hole allows pressure to be released. The grommet seals the breathing hole and when used with the correct attachments (cross valve and soft spouts), ensures the cup is spill proof even when turned upside down, dropped or knocked over. The head extends at a 30-degree angle. No need for neck extension. Can be effective in Choke Prevention. Restoring Dignity - feed yourself. The Smart design is appealing and promotes independence. Spill-proof when fitted with a lid and an attachment. Able to be used in different positions. Designed to minimise head tilting. Adaptable through a range of attachment selections.
Features & Highlights
- PREVENTS HYDRATION AND CHOKING AND ENHANCES THE LIVES OF PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY OR AILMENT: The RoseCup is a must-have drinking device for those with swallowing difficulties or for those who need support in hydration and nutrition. Can be effective in choke prevention and prevention of aspiration of food and fluid into the lungs.
- SIMPLE TO PREPARE FOR USE: Easy-on, easy-off system of the RoseCup and attachments makes this approach unique and a cut above the rest. Spill-proof when fitted with Lifemere RoseCup lid and attachment. Supports the sucking reflex which assists with effective swallowing.
- DESIGNED FOR EASE OF USE TO MINIMALISE HEAD TILTING: The Lifemere RoseCup can be used in different positions even in the reclined position. Adaptable through attachment selection for individual preferences. The RoseCup handles extend from the base to provide a secure tripod-like stability. The wide handle-grips accommodate any size hand comfortably.
- QUALITY ASSURED: Designed by a medical doctor and his wife, a Registered Nurse and manufactured In Australia to highest Industry Standards. The Lifemere RoseCup is dishwasher and microwave safe, easy to clean, long lasting, robust and made from high quality materials.
- PRODUCT INFO: The RoseCup device system has been developed for use during different stages of dysphagia (swallowing difficulty) as well as assisting with general fluid and nutritional consumption. Attachments can be fitted to the screw thread of the RoseCup outlet. The soft spouts enable sucking before swallowing and thus should assist in prevention of choking or aspiration into the lungs.
6.5(L) x 5.71 (W) x 4.94 (H)
Health and Beauty
4.53 x 4.53 x 4.53 inches
4.7 x 4.6 x 5 inches
Have questions about this item (9351016000401), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RoseCup, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someon...
mpn: L5032, ean: 0747725071020,
Studies have shown that using red dinnerware increases eating with for individuals with Alzheimer's and Dementia. The Power of Red products show contrast between the table allowing the user to more easily recognize what they are eating. In addition, ...
Provale Dysphagia Cup - 10cc, Brown, 1 Each. By tipping the cup towards the mouth, 10cc or 2 teaspoon of liquid is delivered for easy, measured swallowing. Provale Cup ensures small, measured swallows as is required for patients who have difficulty s...